HR Payroll module allows you to pay your employees quickly and correctly every time you run payroll. The right system can shave hours off your payroll process, help you pay payroll taxes, and comply with labor laws.
With small business accounting done right, small business owner will be able to have a clear understanding of the state of your finances so you can make better decisions based on what you have available
Dashboard: Profit & Loss Chart, Income Chart, Expense Chart, Cashflow Chart and Bank Accounts Overview
Transactions: Mapping Bank Statements,Invoices,Payments andExpenses to Accounting
Banking Rules: To automatically categorize transactions
Journal Entry: To record transactions in the general ledge
Transfer: Transfers of amounts between accounts
Chart of Accounts: A list of the account numbers and names relevant to your company
Reconcile: The process of matching transactions entered into module against your bank or credit card statement
Balance Sheet Comparison: What you own (assets), what you owe (liabilities), and what you invested (equity) compared to last year
Balance Sheet Detail: A detailed view of what you own (assets), what you owe (liabilities), and what you invested (equity)
Balance Sheet Summary: A summary of what you own (assets), what you owe (liabilities), and what you invested (equity)
Custom Summary Report: A report you build from scratch. With more options to customise
Profit and Loss as % of total income: Your expenses as a percentage of your total income
Profit and Loss Comparison: Your income, expenses, and net income (profit or loss) compared to last year
Profit and Loss year-to-date comparison: Your income, expenses, and net income (profit or loss) compared to this year so far
Statement of Cash Flows: Cash flowing in and out from sales and expenses (operating activities), investments, and financing
Statement of Changes in Equity:
Account list: The name, type, and balance for each account in your chart of accounts
Balance Sheet Comparison:Wwhat you own (assets), what you owe (liabilities), and what you invested (equity)
General Ledger: The beginning balance, transactions, and total for each account in your chart of accounts
Journal: The debits and credits for each transaction, listed by date.
Profit and Loss Comparison: your income, expenses, and net income (profit or loss) compared to last year
Transaction Detail by Accoun:
Transaction List by Date:
Trial Balance: This report summarises the debit and credit balances of each account on your chart of accounts during a period of tim
Tax Detail Report: This report lists the transactions that are included in each box on the tax return. The report is based on accrual accounting unless you changed your tax reporting preference to cash basis
Tax Liability Report: How much sales tax you’ve collected and how much you owe to tax agencies
Tax Summary Report: This report shows you the summary information for each box of the tax return. The report is based on accrual accounting unless you changed your tax reporting preference to cash basis
Deposit Detail: Your deposits, with the date, customer or supplier, and amount
Income by Customer Summary: Your income minus your expenses (net income) for each customer.
Cheque Detail: The checks you’ve written, with the date, payee, and amount
HR Records is a human resource records system. The primary function is to provide a central database containing records for all employees past and present. Human resource records refers to the informational documents utilized by an organisation to carry out its functions. It represents the memory of organisation. The records provide information about the organisation which is maintained in tangible form i.e. written, pictorial, charts etc.
They are therefore tangible evidence of the activities of the organisation. Personnel records provide information about the position of HR in the organisation e.g. – records relating to training, performance, absenteeism, wages and salary, labour turnover, productivity, morale surveys, job satisfaction, social security, employee welfare etc.
Supplier relationship management is the discipline of strategically planning for, and managing, all interactions with third party organizations that supply goods and/or services to an organization the objective of SM is to maximize the value of those interactions. Know your supply chain, know your risk, build relationships and partners to conduct business transactions
your finances so you can make better decisions based on what you have available
Stay on top of business and manage your supplier’s relationships
Assign suppliers to specific staffs of your team and let them manage the relationship
Allow suppliers to collaborator in the supplier portal
Purchase Management Module is a tool for managing your day-to-day purchases. It is packed with all necessary features that are needed by any business, which has to buy raw material for manufacturing or finished good purchases for trading. Purchase Management can enter supplier bills, reconcile with purchase orders or goods receipts, bill charges could be allocated for computation of landed cost of item
Manage item list with many extended attributes inherited from item: image, item code, barcode, purchase price
Timesheets & Leave module is a complete online time and attendance solution for employee time tracking, project time tracking, leave management and shift plannin
1. Track your time easily and efficiently: Track working hours instantly and accurately. One click is all it takes to start, pause or end time tracking. Gain a live view of employee attendance along with any tasks your employees are working on through the live status overview. Automatically calculate working hours on the basis of actual working hours and breaks. This module tracks worked hours at your convenience.
2. Efficient staff holiday planner: Manage holiday entitlements and absences online, no matter your location. This module automatically calculates employee holiday entitlement balance as well as the valid overtime balance on the basis of your settings. You and your employees have always access to the current status of the balances. No more paperwork, online requests for leave days and other absences operate via workflows and guarantee an easy and transparent management of absences.
3. Easy tracking of all absences: Define and track different types of absences such as holidays, comp time, or sickness absence. Get an overview of planned absences and employee absence status.
4. Define approval workflows: Employees can easily request leave days and other absences online. The responsible manager automatically receives a notification and decides on whether she wants to approve or decline the request depending on the availability of resources and the current status of the balances. The employee automatically receives a notification about the approval or rejection of the request. Additionally, there is the possibility of a two-stage or three-stage approval workflow. Do you want to make sure that leave requests and other absences are processed promptly, even if the managers responsible for approval are absent? Simply define a substitute manager. If the manager responsible is absent, substitute managers automatically receive the requests and process them. When the absence ends, responsibility is automatically deactivated. Thus, no request remains unprocessed.
5. Define approval workflows: Employees can easily request leave days and other absences online. The responsible manager automatically receives a notification and decides on whether she wants to approve or decline the request depending on the availability of resources and the current status of the balances. The employee automatically receives a notification about the approval or rejection of the request. Additionally, there is the possibility of a two-stage or three-stage approval workflow. Do you want to make sure that leave requests and other absences are processed promptly, even if the managers responsible for approval are absent? Simply define a substitute manager. If the manager responsible is absent, substitute managers automatically receive the requests and process them. When the absence ends, responsibility is automatically deactivated. Thus, no request remains unprocessed.
6. Easy shift planner: Allocate employees to daily or weekly shift plans. Quickly react to any changes and reschedule your employees’ shifts. Keep an overview of all shifts or review all created shifts by date, location, allocated employees and tasks. Keep track of employee hours.
7. Effectively plan and manage shifts: Define working departments, locations, tasks, and working days and create shift templates for future use. Choose the number of employees you need for this particular shift and allocate available employees to a shift with just a few clicks. In case of changes in employee availability you can easily edit created shifts. Shifts which you would like to use repeatedly can be easily saved as shift templates and are, thus, available to you for future use
Inventory Management Module is a tool that allows you to track goods across your business’s supply chain. It optimizes the entire spectrum spanning from order placement with your vendor to order delivery to your customer, mapping the complete journey of a product. Through accurate tracking of goods, businesses can minimize waste, analyze trends, and make better investment decisions.
1.Centralized Storage: The more stock locations you have to manage, the more difficult it becomes to manage orders and track the stock availability. With inventory management module, you are able to find out the availability of your items and find their location in just seconds, even if they are put in different warehouses or stores
2. Stock Control: Stock control is an effort carried out by a company in providing stock items needed to meet consumer demand. Inventory management module allows you to keep up with your stock availability and ensure it is always at an adequate level. The system gives a notification when the inventory is running low so you can immediately re-order.
3. Increased Efficiency: With inventory management module, all the complex activities in inventory management are made simpler. Monthly to annual inventory reports can be generated in seconds.
4. Improved Productivity: Since various tasks are automated, your employees can focus more on other crucial tasks. They no longer need to be stuck in time-consuming tasks, such as stock-taking or reporting with spreadsheets.
5. Minimized Costs: Inventory management module keeps your company away from financial losses due to human errors, excessive stock storage, unnecessary purchases, late deliveries, and so on. With a centralized and integrated system, you don’t need to spend extra money on additional systems to manage your inventory.
6. Satisfied Customers: Inventory management module ensures that all customer orders are fulfilled properly through real time information related to your inventory levels. The system also allows you to track the shipments until they’re received by customers. So that in the end, this system helps increase customer satisfaction with your services.
7. Accurate Planning & Forecasting: An inventory management solution helps you become more proactive when planning and forecasting your inventory needs. With complete and accurate inventory reports, you can find out which products are the most popular, which ones are rarely ordered by consumers, how much inventory you should carry in the next few months, which suppliers are most profitable, and any other important information that helps improve productivity of your business.
Best way to connect and interact with your staff colleagues and connected clients, you can offer communication directly as well as build trust and increase staff loyalty. Offers options to create chat groups, connect with clients, export conversation, delete conversation and even create tickets form clients conversations.
Chat toggled View
Chat staff permissions ( Chat Access )
Message Seen / Delivered / Seen at / Sent at
Clients area chat support
Chat statuses Online, Offline, Away, Bus
Live desktop push notifications
Quick Mentions (Projects, Invoices… etc)
Delete and Copy message
Associated with Task
Audio messages on Staff and Clients side
Group members control
Group shared items, files and photos
Global announcements to Staff and Clients
Videos and mp3 live click preview
Files / Images upload
Shared files/photos/videos history
Live search members
Live search mutual messages
Date sent timestamps
New message notifications
Unread message notifications
Convert conversation to support ticket
Multiple UI themes (can be applied separately for each user)
Current online members indicator / staff and clients
Option to show only users with chat permission in chat vie
Enable / disable clients area chat support
Permissions: Allow staff to create groups
Permissions: Allow staff to delete message
Permissions: Allow staff to convert conversation to support tickets
The ability to sell your own Products or Services, through Customers Area, along with a Powerful Reporting and Inventory Management.
Users will be able to add your Products or Services to their Cart and an invoice will be generated for them, once they decide to checkout their cart. Our module integrates two new email templates aswell, so staff members and purchasers are aware with the necessary notifications about their orders.
Quantities are automatically reduced upon orders and advanced reporting exists ( Orders per week / month / year and custom dates ). A Quantity Report menu is integrated into the reporting menu, notifying you about quantity level of your overall products, as per your preffered low quantity number, set in settings.
Sell products & services
Set flat cost for shipping
Invoice auto creation
Create recurring invoices for services
Assets Management Module, is a module that provides the ability to managing company’s assets inside the dashboard. You will be able to separate your assets based on groups/locations/units and assign them to staff members. Check the next section of this description, for a complete list with functionality actions.
Create assets (editing/removing)
Customer-based Assets, corporate-only and mixed
Revoke an asset
Add additional assets in existing asset
Assign an asset on a specific staff members
Transfer assets between users
Report an asset loss
Report an asset as damaged
Liquidation record of an asset
Warranty record of an asset
Allocated Assets list
Revoked Assets list
Deprecated Assets lis
Separate assets based on unique units, asset groups and asset locations
Add images to your assets for easy identification
Recruitment Module is a set of tools designed to automate and manage your organization’s recruiting and staffing operations. From posting your jobs to keeping applicants connected and engaged throughout, Recruitment Module lets you manage your entire recruiting process.
Reduce routine tasks such as scheduling interviews by automating your recruitment software and free up your schedule for more pressing activities.
Online recruiting management systems create a one-stop application process for job seekers. With the help of an applicant tracking system and candidate relationship management, a recruiter can increase his or her client database and provide an overall better candidate experience.
1. Applicants read job description on the website and submit the application file. Then their profile will be automatically created in the Candidate Records Management function. When the resume is submitted by the candidate, you have a screen to configure who will receive this information, sorted into which recruitment campaign and in which status.
2. Detailed candidate profile. You can take care of candidates: exchanging calls, emailing, checking by phone, interviewing by phone. These activities are logged in detail.
3. Create recruitment form. This module supports you to design the form, on the form you can leave the paragraphs to describe in detail the position of your job, under the paragraph you can design (drag and drop) fields like them. name, age, gender, year of birth, email, phone number, cv file, education, work experience, etc. You can then embed this form on your website or any other website.
Dedicated recruitment portal page
Custom recruitment form
Automated candidate application submission
Create custom evaluation criteria
Candidate evaluation forms
Create on-boarding process
Create skills list
Create recruitment campaigns
Create candidate profiles
Candidate activity logging
Candidate capacity matrix
Create interview schedules
System calendar integration
Evaluation of candidates
Create recruiting proposals
Support to directly view attachments
Documentation upload such as Identification or CV
Spreadsheet Online Module is a powerful spreadsheet editor that lets you do pretty much everything you can do with contemporary spreadsheet software like Excel. This module helps you reach your goals and lead you to make better decisions. There’s nearly nothing you can’t track and manage using this module.
1. Edit spreadsheets online: Nothing beats the simplicity of entering data into a table. With this in mind this module provides an online spreadsheet editor which allow users to insert their data into their documents without hassle. You can even apply formulas and calculations to the data just like regular spreadsheets. This module also support drop down list which allows you to display a number of valid options for a specific topic. It’s important to keep your users engaged with your content. This can be accomplished by changing styles and customizing the appearance of your documents to make it more attractive for the users to view.
2. Align your work with your teammates: Easy retrieval when you need to search for a specific documents. Too many documents at once? Don’t worry organize them by projects. If certain documents were misplaced in a project simply move them directly from one project to another. When you create a documents and add a tag to it, it will be automatically categorized under that specific tag. This will save you time and effort on categorizing each documents after creation.
3. Share your work and consolidate with others.When the work is ready it’s time to share it with the world. This module supports webpage embed code and you can also export or import data records from MS Excel.
4. Team Collaboration: Safely Stored on Cloud Repository: This module makes it easy to gain access to your documents through the team. Team members can edit the documents remotely and save them directly to Cloud Repository. This module gives your team members the ability to access important documents anywhere, at anytime. Unlimited projects and users can provide a more efficient arrangement for the team. This allows the team to run at its full capacity and fulfill its full potentials.
Import or Export from MS Excel
Share & collaborate
Integration with: contract, proposal, estimate, project, invoice, expense and lead
Integration with Client portals